We are looking for individuals who are intrinsically motivated and passionate about improving efficiency in the energy industry. We are not everyone’s ideal workplace. We thrive on change, operate on trust, and leverage our team’s diverse perspectives in everything we do. We solve problems at a rapid pace and challenge the status quo. We are executors, and we get things done. At Broadbill, you will be provided the tools necessary to be effective in our work environment. We believe in continuous improvement, both for our operations and our people.
“Broadbill has a great team culture. This is a company that inspires people to grow and supports continuous learning to have the best employees possible.”
Business Development Manager
What We Are Looking For
The successful candidate be responsible for leading all business development activities at Broadbill with a focus on current and new infrastructure projects. This position will drive growth through expansion of existing assets, establish new greenfield facilities and support acquisitions. The successful candidate will report to the Chief Financial Officer.
Roles and Accountabilities:
- Build and maintain customer relationships:
- Ensure customers are kept current with Broadbill products and services.
- Identify growth opportunities with existing and new clients.
- Maintain on-going customer interaction to advance projects.
- Act as liaison to customer and Broadbill on all issues.
- Collaborate with Engineering and Operations groups as it relates to scope design:
- Provide input and requirements from producers into design.
- Communicate project timelines and deliverables to customers.
- Identify risk and opportunities on project specifics.
- Support commercial negotiations.
- Lead commercial execution of agreements.
- Work with legal to ensure smooth and expedited execution of agreements.
- Ensure regulatory activities are followed.
- Align job activities to Broadbill’s financial goals and objectives.
- Build financial models, complete valuation, and perform analytical exercises.
- Perform specific company and industry research as needed.
- Manage due diligence and incorporate the findings into a financial model.
- Prepare presentation material for management and board meetings.
Minimum Competency Requirements:
- Undergraduate degree in engineering, business, finance, economics, accounting, math, or related areas.
- Minimum of 5 years of O&G experience, midstream experience an asset.
- Ability to analyze North American oil and gas markets and transportation systems.
- Ability to work independently to grow a strong customer book of business.
- Commercial orientation with very strong organizational, analytical, interpersonal, and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced team environment where continuous improvement is the driving directive.
- Excellent proficiency with Excel, Word and PowerPoint.
- Strong analytical skills to work with complex financial models.
What We Offer
At Broadbill, we believe in taking care of our team members by offering a work culture and benefits that benefit our people. Here are some of the ways in which we achieve this:
- We offer competitive compensation packages and health benefits as we believe in investing in our employees.
- We embrace a culture of continuous learning, team building events, and workshops to inspire our people to grow.
- We have fun. As a small but growing tight-knit team, we enjoy sharing a laugh, hanging out, and sharing our passions.
- This position will have a flexible start date in the New Year.
Please email a resume and cover letter to email@example.com by December 15, 2023.
Only those selected for an interview will be contacted.